EcoTools Foam Applicator Sponge Tipped Foundation Applicator Brush With Bamboo Handle
The Foam Applicator brush from EcoTools is designed to apply liquid foundation and blend cream concealers flawlessly, useful for contouring. The sponge features a rounded side and a flat side for ultimate versatility. The firm applicator tip is ideal for applying makeup to the hard to reach contours of the eyes nose and face, blending immaculately and smoothly. Crafted with a highly sustainable bamboo handle and a recycled aluminium ferrule.
The EcoTools Foam Applicator is designed with EcoFoam® technology and a soft, flexible sponge on a bamboo handle to easily apply foundation and concealer around the contours of the face.
Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70% plant based materials.
The firm foam applicator tip applies liquid foundation easily around the contours of your face such as eyes and nose. It helps to create a smooth finish to your base makeup
Use EcoTools Foam Applicator wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Use flat side of sponge to apply product, and the pointed tip to reach into for hard to reach areas such as eyes and nose. Apply in a tapping motion for an airbrushed finish.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
1. Submerge the sponge under running water. Try not to fully submerge base of sponge in water so sponge does not detach from handle.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools Brush Shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.